The new press' main features are the following:
– a powerful hydraulic circuit provides the highest pressure (200 ton) available at present on 4 different spots, so as ensure high speed and excellent drying at the same time;
– 2 drying areas. Each area has an independent hydraulic pressure regulation;
– transport speed with electric motovariator controlled by inverter, which ensures a steady and precise speed, a reduction of power consumption, making a low noising machine;
– automatic felts centering hydraulic system;
– the spreading cylinder has been specifically designed to optimise leather stretching;
– rapid and innovative felts change system;
– automatic safety device.
The hydraulic through feed sammying machine PCR-E56 has been designed to be user-friendly, the which, among other things, accounts for its high yield-productivity ratio.
Transport speed with electric motovariator controlled by inverter, which ensures a steady and precise speed, a reduction of power consumption, and making the Escomar models the most low noising sammying machines at present in the market.